Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Site feed problems

I've been so distracted and disconnected from the site over the past couple weeks that I completely missed the fact that the site feed is not working properly. I have no idea why that is and I have fired off an email to the Blogger people to find out what the problem might be. They don't seem to be very prompt in replying (if they do at all) so it could be a while. In the meantime, I will think of something, so we have at least some sort of feed being published. Sorry. Update (6:24 PM): Okay, I think it may be fixed now. Just testing to make sure. Update (6:32 PM): Looks like it is. Whew!

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 05:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to give Feedburner a try, Matt. I've used it for my podcast feed for almost a year, and I've had zero problems.

 
At 2/21/2006 05:54:00 PM, Blogger matt saler said...

Actually, that was what I had in mind.

 

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]