Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Quote of the Week

I like this sentiment (from today's Freep):

Coach Mike Babcock watched the Super Bowl and said it was nice that Jerome Bettis went out a champion in his final game.

"Reminded me of Ray Bourque or John Elway," Babcock said. "I don't think there's any better way. We should be doing the same thing here for (No.) 19.

"If it's going around, you might as well catch it."

I couldn't agree more. Also, posting may pick up some more soon. A due date has been pushed back so the academic pressure isn't as serious this week, though I do still have a lot to do.

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 05:00:00 PM, Blogger Magikjaz said...

I agree! Let's win it for Stevie Y!

 

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]