Tuesday, January 24, 2006

GameDay: vs. Nashville (30-12-6, 66 Pts) 7:30 ET

This is not going to be a full preview since the game was last night and things are pretty self-evident. Also, I have class all day and besides that, I'm going to have to figure out about my iBook's harddrive, which failed last night (replacement, whether or not I've lost everything, whether I have the money, etc.). And my car wouldn't start this morning at 5:50 when I had to get across campus to work. So. It's not been a good day so far and I don't have a lot to say about the Wings for now. I do have this: To say this game is a must-win is an understatement. A loss would mean a loss of the Central Division lead and a win would mean the Wings hang on to it just a little longer. A loss would be a fitting cap to an already-crappy day and a win would help alleviate some stress. Which will we get? If they play like they did last night, they ought to win. But the Predators know that too and they'll be more prepared to do more than rely strictly on their goalie. It should be a different game, regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]