Monday, January 30, 2006

GameDay: @ Minnesota (25-22-4, 54 Pts) 8:00 ET

No preview today and no summary either, unless one of my comrades in blogging is up to doing one. I've contracted a case of "Blogger's Burnout Syndrome" and so posting will be a little sporadic for a while. I'd hoped to make it until the Olympic Break but it's starting to sink in that I have a whole heck of a lot to do for school and that putting out content fairly constantly is pretty draining. Anyway, I'd do a summary tonight but I will not be able to watch the game since I have a meeting. I'm not taking a break altogether but as I said, things may be more sporadic. For now, check out Abel to Yzerman for views on the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]