Friday, July 22, 2005

SportsTalkCleveland - Hockey Insider

I will be a guest on SportsTalkCleveland.com's "Northcoast Hockey Insider" radio show with Paul Teeple and Rick Morris tomorrow at around 1:05 PM ET, if you want to listen in. Tomorrow is a post-lockout special but "Hockey Insider" will return on a regular basis in November. The show will run from 12:00 to 2:00 ET and I highly recommend checking it out. Just go to SportsTalkCleveland.com and click "Click here to listen live" on the right-hand side. You'll need Windows Media Player. UPDATE (23. July): The show went pretty well, I think, considering I'm not a radio personality. I followed ESPN's John Buccigross as a guest, which was slightly intimidating. Click here for the audio file (WMA). I come on about an 1 hour and 19 minutes ino the show. They should have an MP3 up sometime soon, I'd think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]