Friday, February 20, 2004

Wings thoughts on TV & vacation

Red Wings & Movies/TV Shows Which reality show would you like to be on? Chelios: I don�t watch reality shows, to be honest. (Chelios asks out loud: �Hey, what�s a good reality show?� A few Wings shout back, �Survivor.�) I�ve never seen that show. Favorite cartoon? Chelios: The Flintstones Are you a Sesame Street fan? Mowers: All the way. Favorite character? Mowers: Oscar the Grouch. He is the best. Have you ever gotten hooked on a soap? Mowers: I will not say I was hooked, but I was borderline hooked on "Days of Our Lives." I'm not a full-time watcher. But you can watch the show and know what's going on? Mowers: Yeah, I know all the characters. Does that make me hooked? Favorite TV shows? Al Sobotka (Zamboni driver): I like anything with hockey, or other sports, too. I'm a big sports fan. I like comedies too, like Friends and Seinfeld re-runs. Best Harrison Ford movie? Rivers: The Fugitive. That�s a great movie. I�ve watched that one more than a few times. Red Wings & Vacation Favorite place to go on vacation? Chelios: Malibu. That doesn�t count. You live there. Chelios: OK, then, fine. I�ll go with Greece. Best vacation? Holmstrom: I went to Greece with my wife, brother and his girlfriend. It was so relaxing. We spent 10 days on the beach, riding around on Vespas (mopeds) and eating well. I was so relaxed just doing nothing. When I go home to Sweden for vacation, I'm always busier. You have to see people, go to the post office, things like that. When we were in Greece, we literally did nothing but relax. I loved it. Favorite vacation spot in Michigan? Al Sobotka: Elk Rapids or Traverse City. They're both beautiful there. Great places to relax. Warmest place you�ve ever traveled to? Rivers: The Bahamas. All interview questions & answers from Detroit News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]