Monday, September 15, 2003

Training Camp

Since I am not able to attend training camp and since it isn't televised at all, I can't really report myself what's going on there. So I'm going to re-direct everyone to Red Wings Central. They are able to attend camp so they are able to report what's happening. They have daily reports that are pretty interesting. I will say, it sounds like Jiri Hudler is having a good camp and actually has a good chance of making the team. Another interesting thing is Datsyuk and Whitney seem to have good chemistry and will play together to start the season, likely with Hull. Zetterberg has been playing with The Captain (who, if you hadn't heard, scored the first goal of camp). See yesterday's notes here. Red/White game is Thursday, first exhibition game is Friday vs. the Caps and first televised game is Saturday against the Rangers. I can't wait for the real games to start on October 9!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]