Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Heatley accident

I can't believe what just happened to the Atlanta Thrashers. Dany Heatley wrecked his Ferrari and teammate Dan Snyder was seriously injured in the crash. Heatley suffered many broken bones but none of his injuries are life-threatening. However, Snyder is in a coma and remains in critical condition. Heatley has five charges against him with this crash, including reckless driving, serious injury by vehicle, driving too fast for conditions, driving on the wrong side of the road and striking a fixed object. This means that, even if Heatley recovers quicky, which I really hope he does (as well as Snyder), he could be going to jail for the accident (which he should). So one of the NHL's great young-guns nhl career is in jepordy. This is unreal. I couldn't believe it when I read it on espn.com, thinking maybe that it was just me and my buzzed mind which had just come from a chemistry exam. But no. Let's just hope this all works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]