Thursday, June 05, 2003

I wouldn't worry about this too much because Segei's father has said some pretty stupid things before and this is no exception. Viktor Fedorov has now been quoted saying Sergei should leave the Wings when free agency starts. I don't know why but this guy hates the Wings but he never thinks his son has been treated well and is never satisfied with anything the coaches do with Sergei. I don't know if Sergei's ever listened to him but I hope he doesn't start now. The Wings need Feds and I can assure you, Mr. Fedorov, the Wings and just about all the Wings fans out there do appreciate your son. Let your son make his own decisions. I'm sure it isn't that bad having one of the best teams in the NHL paying your bills, even if it is through Sergei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]