Friday, May 09, 2003

Playoff Update The Wild became the only team in NHL history to complete two comebacks from a 3-1 deficit in the same playoffs last night when they beat the Canucks 4-2 in Vancouver (Sorry Lisa). I'm pretty disapointed in the Canucks, I wanted them to continue on. I normally would be happy the Wild won because their probably my second favorite team but I'm not sure if having two trap teams in the Western Conference Finals will be a good thing for the NHL. I can't see a lot of non-serious fans watching the games because I'm sure they won't be terribly exciting. We'll see though. Congratulations Minnesota. This definitely is not the Year of the Big Guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]