Saturday, October 25, 2003

Wings 4, Stars 0

The Wings celebrate The Captain's second goal I wasn't able to watch the game at all last night because I had a game of my own. I wish I had been able to, though, because, from what I've heard, The Captain had a great game. He scored two goals and really is looking good. He played on a line with Zetterberg and Whitney. I think Lewis has done a good job so far with the lines, finding combinations that work and being willing to change up lines that aren't. Dom got the shutout and it's looking like it's going to work out pretty well with him in net. The Stars apparently didn't play too well but it's still a win over Dallas, so I'm happy. The Wings have won 15 games in a row at home, a team record. Henrik Zetterberg had an assist on Yzerman's second goal and Woolley and Draper scored the other two for the Wings. Next up: @ New York (R), tonight, 7:30 Free Press | ESPN | Box Score | Photos Lines- Shanahan-Datsyuk-Hull Maltby-Drape-McCarty Zetterberg-Yzerman-Whitney Devereaux-Williams-Holmstrom Lidstrom-Schneider Fischer-Chelios Woolley-Dandenault Fischer-Dandenault PP- Shanahan-Yzerman-Holmstrom Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Hull Lidstrom-Scheider Whitney-Chelios PK- Maltby-Draper Shanahan-Yzerman Zetterberg-Whitney Shanahan-McCarty Lidstrom-Chelios Fischer-Dandenault Net- Dominik Hasek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]