Thursday, May 08, 2003

Wings Update Remember, tonight is The Season Part II @ 7 ET. Even though I'm glad for that look inside the Wings, I kind of wish they hadn't agreed to allow all that extra access. Who knows how much having extra cameramen in their face all the time contributed to their early exit? I heard a rumor today that Ray Ferraro heard someone say that Sergei wants to play on the West Coast (I've heard that before) and that he will not resign with the Wings no matter what they offer because of his desire to play out West (I haven't heard that before). I really hope that isn't true. It probably isn't because Feds has said publically, many times, that he wants to come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark this post

del.icio.us On the Wings

Search this site

<< Home

[Powered by Blogger]